View Single Post
Old 07-26-04, 10:23 PM   #130
SONIC

IP:

and shadow, your friends and mines will just have beef because I stand firm.. you will not say nigga around me.. ya'll are too caught up with this free speech shit, obviously you don't live where i live. you'd find that it isn't worth it.. plus, it is to my culture.. chop sticks is chinese culture, running of the bulls is spanish culture, and hip hop which started in the bronx in the black ghetto, is black culture..

yet, i'm not sayin that a white man can't use chop sticks, that a black man can't join the running of the bulls, that a chinese man can't rap.. but it is yet and still our culture. the U.S tries to take eveything that we make that is great.. but what can I say, i can't change how you feel, you obviously feel strong about your free speech, but i do knock fronts out in person.. if yo black sell out friends wanna run up, then we'll have a fuckin war, i'm from Oakland, it doesn't matter either way.. but as far as the internet, go ahead, say what you want, who can stop you.. i know in the street, i know how to get someone to be quiet.. the N word is restricted to all whites, it is now the property of the Mighty Black Race inwhich we altered the construction of the meaning and changed it's psychological effect.. we own it, you say it, we smash..
don't like it, protest.. put us all in jail, but I take a stand.. nuff said