View Single Post
Old 07-26-04, 10:36 PM   #131
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
You also said before that it was OK for you to say cracker and honkey and all of those derogitory words towards whites, why can't I say nigga (in a nondegrading way) to a black man? I would never just walk up to someone on the streets and say "what's up nigga" because I do respect each and every individual, but I call my friends my niggas because we have a tight bond, we have a brotherhood and they are my family. I don't do it to act black, I just do it because that is what I was brought up around. Actually, I call all of my white friends my niggas too....But back to my point, why is it OK for you to call me a cracker? Why is it OK for you to call me whiteboy?

Ok I never said it was ok for blacks to call white people crackers and honkey's or any derogitory words towards whites. If I did show me a quote of me saying that, cuz I believe in mutual respect I don't care about how u talk, walk, dress or carry yourself thats your choice its not my place to tell you how to be you. Only thing I am saying is that it is wrong for you to call me nigga, u ain't my brotha, you don't face the struggles that black people face everyday and you never will, I don't care how many black people you surround yourself with there will always be a difference. Now if they allow you to call them nigga which is fucking idoitic then do it with them. But out of pure human decentcy and respect for others lay off it on here ah'ight
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote