View Single Post
Old 07-27-04, 11:58 AM   #120
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

rofl
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
aww latin i guess i was sposed to say omg im angered cuz i lost..um no...u act like u won by niggas saying the battle was one sided niggas only voted for u cuz my bars was stretched ...if my shit was minimized u wouldnt have gotten 5 votes.
rofl...actually,i had better punches n personals n flow.....all u concentrated on was multies....that was how ppl spit back in the day.....i remember spittin like that like 2 yrs ago son (yes,son lol) sorry,but "she's on aim all the time but she say she at work" thats not a punch......that's barely good enough for a setup line.....u got ko'd bitch....just accept it.don't play it off like u dont care...................u're burnt....but,u too dark for that to show on ur skin
and no ...me telling strobe to close ELF thread that you made wasnt cheating. because i told calamity he could vote in the FL thread and i told valor n spul couldnt because of suspicious dick ride..
i dont see how it was dickride ,only cuz they didnt say much good about ur verse?
THANK ya veddy much you over the boarder obese creature..
sorry,but i'm not obese....but i've seen ur pics,u are....yea i have a pic of my face,cuz i can actually put the camera that close.....u....can't....look at my sig.....noone wants to see that shit
you are still garbage..and you are stilllllll the last femcee on this board to be called the illest..get mad ho hahhahaha
who has beaten me? definitely not u.........smiley won by one vote due to cheating,n his votes were all newbie votes..........that's what u were tryna do to by makin it 100 posts to poll....

go groom your hair..shit looks like a rupaul wig. only a mexican would fluff up they hair like that ..
sorry my hair is not fluffed up....it's called..HAVING HAIR...yea i have that much...sorry that u dont have ANY
this is not 1980 girl this is 2004-05 people dont wear bangs and heavy make up ne more lmao.
i dont have bangs...n i hardly wear any makeup at all.....the makeup was for the pictures....which btw ,was professionally done....u wouldnt know anything about makeup,cuz none would show up on ur face....so of course u are hating...n wtf would u know about style? noone rocks ecko but wiggers...don't make me point out the posters on ur wall bitch...no wonder u dont know about rap rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote