View Single Post
Old 07-27-04, 12:42 PM   #1
SONIC

Why do white people try to rap? like DON

IP:

This may be coming from a racially motivated argument from another thread, but why..
I've noticed that every art form black people create it is always being modified or changed by white people..

R&B, hip hop, jazz, and almost everything else.. but a lot of them still hold on to racial beliefes. you have white the where baggy clothes, try to rap, live in the inner city, speak slang, but some how are still racist in the thoughts that, they are some how superior. I've also noticed that most racist are illiterate and ignorant.. DON on here for example was arguing with me about some irrelevant shit ON HIS OWN FUCKIN BIRTHDAY, LOL, but almost every comment that he wrote had horrible grammer and mis-spelling.. also his facts on history seemed like they were just made up, he was totally inaccurate on the account of even his own history.. in other words, i laughed at his expense for an hour because the kids just an idiot..it seems today people, that America is sadly lost.. Blacks are gonna soon have to all act white, coz the culture that we come up with gets imitated and then they MODIFY and change the history of our culture, attributing it to some other source.. obviously Blacks are Americas trend setters, and it's all good. but the main point is, is that how can you teach a chinese man born and raised in china, how to use chop sticks?.. how can a white man, change my culture, or even judge how i practice an art that i created ? like DON, the wigger/wanna be Roman... the italian rapper, lol.. Can someone logically answer my question..
why white people just got interested coz of eminem.. how ya'll lie sometimes and say that hip hop didn't come from blacks. why is it commercialized now.. why is this site full of whack white teens.. no racist shit involved, i'm just being blunt.. would anyone like to touch this with a ten foot pole?