View Single Post
Old 07-27-04, 02:23 PM   #2
D.A.
New to RB

IP:

Heres my verse good luck man/

I'ma "butch" this Cassidy for tryin to come at me, he cant see me in battle raps even if he spits tactically/
I rapidly and drastically spit the tenacity, but hes at the "hotel", 6 in the mornin "gettin packed in" b/
Its time for me to rip apart ya benign lines, thats why about 90% of ya multis had one word that rhymed/
Ya on the decline I'm spittin divine, you could spit at an angle and you still wouldnt be lyrically inclined/
Its pretty doubtful that you arent comin out this bout fool, you could spit 70 lines but "69" is a mouthful/
Your spittin the bull, thinkin its powerful, but you forgot one rule I'm spittin the spiteful with the freightful/
Your ill with the spit to rip, Ya good with flow, although your tight with hype and the rhyme/
But I forgot to mention, that your bars are more stretched out that the lies in my lass line/
I hard to beat cause I'm ill and elite, dont ever step to me with ya weak bleek rhyme feats/
I spit to defeat with the lyrics of heat, you could "cum hard" and still wouldnt spit concrete/
Send a message via AIM to D.A.