View Single Post
Old 07-28-04, 02:35 AM   #33
Cprogress
Administrator

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
couldn't come up with a better name than Rap Verse?

Sadly... nope. Raptalk.com dropped earlier this month, but someone grabbed it the instant it was available. We wanted something short, but easy to remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Rhymebook.com - Taken
SpitThreads.com - Makes me think of a site that is forum only
KingofTheRing.com - Taken
Gripthemic.com

^ and thats just off the top....

Quote:
Originally Posted by :.anxiety.:
This is hilarious... No one could get on forever just so instead of RB Relaunched at the topleft we have RapVerse... <- Whack Name...

Actually, it involved more than just changing the name. The whole database was backed up and we then upgraded to the latest version of VB, along with changing of the current database structures for the new battle system hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by State CapiTol
CHANGE THE NAME DAWG..rapverse..wtf duz that mean anyway..the words dont even go together....rapverse......maybe rapverses....shit....and..the structure.....i dont even care.......

We also own rapverses.com... however, the dns hasn't resolved yet to the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
fuck i guess we're no longer the little brother...i liked that...whatever...we should have a tight name something like...umm...raprevolutionz

I don't register domains with a Z substituted for the S, as it confuses type-in / word of mouth visitors.