View Single Post
Old 07-28-04, 03:41 AM   #8
D-ICED
COLD

Angry

IP:

yo yall niggas need to get ya shit straight fifity had the hottest album of last year hands down and so far g-unit got the hottest shit this year if you not hating and you really listening.secondly shyne is a fake ass big and that nigga album was trash as fuck so stop acting like that nigga nice.the only nice nigga im waiting on to come home is mysonne and anybody that read the hip-hop quotable he got from prison last year know why a nigga waiting fo sho.lastly niggas dont know fifty and need to stop acting like they do them g-unit niggas beat the shit outta buddens and smurf and they peoples at summer jam and them the same niggas shitting on fifty name.shyne aint gansta cuz he in prison i did 6 years and met alot of bitch niggas along the way .how the nigga shyne gonna hit everybody in the club but the nigga 2 feet in front of him that he was trying to hit.ill tell you how that nigga was scared.50 better tracks,better album,better beats,better team,better flow,better lyrics"i been to the pearly gates they sent me back/the good die young and i aint eligable for that".50 is better period and shynes not tough he in clinton p.c not population get it right.