Thread: ending tear
View Single Post
Old 07-28-04, 02:13 PM   #1
Maki
New to RB

ending tear

IP:

2 years ago my girlfreind was preganant an she gave birth nealy 4 months early to my son, he died with 7 hours of being born. i wanted to write this to help me an maybe others dealin with loss.

Hook
i hope peace keeps dreams to ur vision as with heaven u rest//
the angels sing joiced with vioces to curess//
make u laugh as only a childs laugh can be described//
to bring tears of joy emotionally fuelled with the pride//
the loss is so hard so wrong i couldn't be part of ur life

verse 1
is it sorrow dedicated throw an imotional plea~askin for god to bring a second back of my son with half a breathe see my son look at me then he sleeps//
his eyes so open with the gate to the heavens all things to bring inner peace//
closed his eyes never to wake but take his place within heaven as past relations deceased help create//
doctor tell us ur'd never be free to walk earth as young with ur age with a life so care free//
everyday i see ur face an hate the fact that like so many parents who los there child wish'd they'd gone for them like that wishin god jus took me//
17 acceptin that my life was to further but turn the way of my thinkin like a nightmare watching the life so lost forever lay there so hurtful//
what can ur daddy tell u bout him~those few hours you layed there was the happiest/scariest few hours my whole life had seen//
an i'm forced to watch as the doctor walks to your crib~tellin us to keep you alive would be torture but this decision will haunt yah//

Hook
the loss is so hard so wrong i couldn't be part of ur life//

verse 2
2 years since you left now~still like a knife throw my heart with no sound the silence still scars//
not to far but watch what i think is were u sleep in clouds with joy as only a child can bring//
turn back the forward rollin of the times an maybe find a time to shy as watching ur eyes look mine straight into a kind framing of my life//
i walk forward facin each an every passing day~within mah heart is its ocean in hoping an showin that ur meanin everythin i say//
every corner of my heart shaped to the letters of ur name~ every mornin begins the maurnin of every day i see ur grave//
every day i see ur face~the sweetest soul i know an saw you risin to our lord//
was meant to change my ways~instead now chained to cain~people seein me killin me softly~gots me see everyone lookin at oddly//
got speach as the las thing left void this cancer in my soul~think i'll sort myself for the gracfulness of eternity of being together forever in safeness of gods home//

Hook

verse 3
don't think i could forget~but mus protect mah head an whats lef of mah time//
sort my life an make it sumthin not always to depise~losin you i felt like i lost my life//
in time i'll rise to the door an walk out with a smile but till then i walk on but now its fighten the pain no more hatin in denile//
2 years maybe whats awhile but i'll take the time i need to get my eyes to sleep without seeing that final second ur body breathed~time to face that i am me//
this verse i shorter in the words but in turn i tell you were my life is goin an maybe were we'll end~with that the tear smears this fear an i think its time i should mend//

Hook