IP:

lmao...

darn, another stage flop so my audience is back to zero
perhaps one should stop filling my ductions with tragic heroes
what are folks into? ... mcing is abundant?, I decree; without rap im doomed
I shall find an artist.. must put on my fucked up hat and pull up my pantaloons

EMINEM:

hmm... eminem?, i do not know, but ive heard he hath been quite popular lately
so i pulled up to his door, "excuse me sir, may i talk to you?" .. he replied "the fuck old man, are you crazy?
whaddaya want? where the hells security... shit those bastards are lazy.."
before i could reply two large men threw me off the property saying "wacko.. quit botherin shady"

SNOOP:

I parked and exited my car, and then strolled up to the intercom
"sir, would you mind doing me a favor?" .... he said "who are ya n what kinda shit ya want?"
"well, im producing a show, and lately attendance is stooping so low, so i would like to double with you"
double with me? really.. ya queer motherfucker... you think ya can handle the D-O double jizzle???"
"what was that, sir? i didnt understand?" ... "yeah well, get out my hood... or ya gon drop wit the rest"
"what praytell, is a 'hood'?" ... "you tryna be a smartass?? youll be praytellin, fucka when i bust a couple shots ta ya chest"

NELLY:

ive had quite a bad day... perhaps this is the last drive way ill pull up to..
"excuse me sir?" .... he replied "hey man, aint you shakespeare!! i love you!!"
"well i was wondering if you would do a show with me, will you do it?" "YES!"
i was surprised.. "really?!" ... he said "yeah, ur my idol, hot in herre was based on romeo and juliet!!"
... "im just shocked, all the others were reluctant" ... "well, my man, i got no problems at all, yo,
.. did ya know ride wit me was based on richard III... n you reckon i can get some frilly clothes for mah wardrobe?"

haha... that was stretched as shit.... n nellys a faggot.. lol