View Single Post
Old 07-30-04, 04:31 AM   #325
D-ICED
COLD

Angry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
nah look wat dv8 said white people r black people r jus totally different thats why mixed babies have a lot of diseases nobody else can have cause white people and black people r develoing into two different species i neva knew this but there was a show on it and everyones been bringin it up a lot. its not jus pigments it has to do wit different gene code and different dna pattern.

and damn people ive been sayin this since june wen i joined where were u getin on my side then wen i was tryin to get people to see the different images that do hiphop and how i can say nigger and nobody will stop me. nobody said this they all jus talked a lot of shit the whole time and started a lot of fights online

that shit sounds so dumb you is a fucking idiot.mulatto kids are getting diseases that noone else has whites and blacks are becoming to diffrent species???!!!!!where the fuck did you hear that dumb shit jerry springer or a n.o.i meeting.diffrent species cant use the same organs or have children toghther you idiot we is the same expect a few physical asspects and complextion.you need to stop watching so much tv and beleiving everything you hear its making you stupid.