View Single Post
Old 07-31-04, 08:35 AM   #4
-Strype-
Banned: Biting

IP:

haha.. aight.. look, OMB's my dawg.. but the fact is, I can't have anybody rockin'
the title of Multi-Master without earning it.. He obviously doesn't know what I'm
capable of producin.. I don't wanna brag, but when ya'll hear my audio, you'll
understand why I prefer multi-syllable rhymes over basic rhyme schemes.. check..

Look..

I Rap-Erratic til it's Tagged-as-Tragic.. so watch how it Combats-the-Wackness
cuz this Black-Fanatic n' his Chatroom-Static thinks that I'ma Lack-the-Tactics
to Attack-this-Drastic, so I'll just Gag-this-Faggot with some Rags-and-Maggots
releasin Stabbin-Habbits wit u in Bags-n-Plastic, drop ya in n' Clasp-the-Casket
see, my Words-Insist I'm Superb-wit-this-Verbal-Diss, I'm a Murderous-Journalist
tyin poisonous Herbal-Dipped-Tourniquets to where the Worst-of-Ya-Surface-Ripped
n' now you bout to Burst-from-the-Nervousness of facin' my Cursive-Assertiveness
cuz u've seen my Verses-are-Merciless n' tighter than a Virgins-Perked-Cervix-is
so whos punches are Hard-n-Correct n Target-Ya-Vest.. make u Depart-wit-the-Rest
when I'm Dartin-the-Techs, I'll jus Start-wit-ya-Flesh.. makin u Part-of-my-Mesh
u can Pardon-the-Mess when this Lard-hits-da-Deck splashin the Tarnish-wit-Retch
if u'r Charted-the-Best, Ill rip ya Heart-from-ya-Chest.. fuck da Cardiac-Arrest
cuz see u Made-the-Next-to-Last-Mistake.. I'll Break-ya-Neck-and-Smash-Your-Face
I'm da Great-Respected-Basket-Case, hot enough to Erase-ya-Flesh, Ya-Casket-Waits
feedin' u da Taste-of-Death, Unmask-the-Hate when I Take-the-Tech-n-Blast-in-Hate
thenI'll Rape-ya-Text, Ya-Ass-is-Bait.. dick so deep it Scrapes-ya-Rectum........
.................................................. ..............Pass-the-Tape!!!!!

^^ lmfao.. good luck dawg.. voters: remember it's mainly based on multies, standard on
everything else.. by the way.. be prepared to welcome HWCS's newest member..
Send a message via AIM to -Strype-