View Single Post
Old 07-31-04, 11:42 AM   #7
Country
Flyweight

IP:

*Country walks over to the mic and pics it up..cold..jus the way he likes it*

"This herb couldn't even heat the mic yet alone spit a hot line, well u made the mistake of givin me the mic, now ur jus gunna die!"

Your punches couldn’t be shocking if you used metal gloves to hit electric circuits
You ain't ill, you’ve been lied to ever since ya moms adopted you from the circus
You didnt know better challenged me and thought u'd win wit something clever
But I wouldn’t ‘share my heat with you’ if we were fuckin cremated together
Your lone fan bops his head to your shit cos he’s an epileptic with a neck twitch
You think you’re a vet yet you win every poll for title of ‘least ever respected’
Eternal Suspect's begging for attention without apprehension but can only get a mention
By calling me out and feeling the tension - later he’ll be asking for redemption
Eternal Suspect you should’ve shown respect and maybe you could’ve avoided death
Cos dissing C is like throwin oxygen into the garbage - a ‘waste of breath’
Copy and Paste my threat into your folder and try and learn from this loss
Smack you in the face and break so many teeth you’ll be using rope to floss

~Switches Style~
I’m putting acid on your contact lenses and ultimately blinding a NERD
Then sending clips (clipse) beneath your skin to start ‘grindin’ on your nerves
‘Black Suits Comin’ but this aint a movie, they coming to mourn you kid
The autopsy is conclusive: you tested Country so we label your death as ‘stupid’
You’re another fagot wak nigga who thinks he can test me - I hate you damn sluts
Its like you’re constantly ‘pounding out the wack verses’ the way you ‘slam butts’
All you do is fill lines with rhyming words sounding like some absurd nerd desperate to be heard
But punches win battles, and if you need prove read this again cos it just fuckin occurred!
Send a message via AIM to Country Send a message via Yahoo to Country