View Single Post
Old 07-31-04, 09:34 PM   #359
D-ICED
COLD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin
why the fuck if ya white would u wanna say nigga anyway........its not a privelage....
its doesent even sound right comming out of a white persons mouth... it just makes ya sound like a fuken wannabe...

im pissed at this shit, half the white kids on this board are either wiggers, n the other half are just riding black dicks sayin shit like

^^sorry for singlin u out man but thats a bitch move, u dont need to tell everyone that, theres no beef on this board between black and white... so theres no need to be so diplomatic about shit...

to all the normal white people here that have half a brain to not bother with this shit... you got my respect... but fuck the rest of em. especially the wigger white kids that talk gangsta to try n fit in.. quit with the fuken personality crisis n be yaself....

peace..

dogg i will beat the shit out of you and im white i grew up in the hood hood not the rap hood you be talking about and i say nigga and i say what i want when i want cuz thats what ganstas do and as far as being a black culture hip-hop is not black or white its a hood culture and i can tell you not from no hood so stop stunting talking shit you probally aint even old enough to drink yet and you aint been through sjit.wiggers!!!????ha im the real gansta check my din number faggot.

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?