View Single Post
Old 08-01-04, 12:48 PM   #1
Maki
New to RB

kingdom done~ caliph diss

IP:

AYO TAKE A LOOK AT THESE FAKE ASS FUCKIN NIGGAZ KNOCKED OUT KING BITCHS, RUNNIN THEY MOUTH HAHA PUSSYS.

hook
pass time with that passin of a life//
these people hate like the clock goin runnin outta time//
street niggaz watch a kingdom rise//
street niggaz hate a kingdom come//
street niggaz make a kingdom done

VERSE 1
admit this lil bitch a joke~faked a win wit riff~ wen u pussy ur'll always win on dik rydin votes//
this nigga bout to choke thinkin he be dope~don't be rappin wen ur sniffin coke//
ghetto fuck u nigga don't get me started~only livin cause niggaz don't shoot peeps retarded//
momma caliph hatin her creation~went to kill yah so she called manipulation//
nigga must be phasin~got me tastin blood to ur hood yah nigga breeds be on yah chasin//
take away this mutha fucka's shine~with yah cock suckin crew ur runnin outta lines//
runnin outta lifes to kill a king sumthin i gonna do ain't gonna hide~how a king'll die//
talkin to yah now so my voice become famillar~ maki aka da nigga gonna kill yah//

hook
street niggaz make a kingdom done//

verse 2
i ain't to understand he a nobodys~tryin ta be sumbody now he really jus a hoe-body//
with a foe's hobby to take down the sounds verse riff an manip found//
fuckin fake clown dare to hate care to fake his past~whilst he blasts his sack in a other mans crack//
cum in the reer~cause he sound dumb in the ear~ queer smeared tears tryin ta spear peers an comin out hear//
comin out sneered real lrycists know this bitch fear to diss~any true mc higher rated 7 wen spits//
how he hear to take hold of the world~wen he sex men~only to get fucked by a girl(maniputaion merked his ass)//
bitch pussy yah juice stinks easy to sniff~pissin yahself wen yah heard sumone runnin for caliph//
kill this bitch along with his cum close cliq~pussys forever change the Q so it clit//
yah pop left he ain't raisin a bugger~killin himself for purposilly slittin the rubber//
hahaha pussy loud cunt mutha fucka

hook
street niggaz make a kingdom done

AYO BITCH NIGGA THIS PRETTY FUCKIN SOFT I KNOW THAT SHIT, JUS GETTIN THIS BALL ROLLIN YAH BITCH PUNK GONNA FRY THOUGH.
GONNA FRY BITCH. DISS SHIT THATS WERE I'M AT AIN'T A BATTLER. SLOW DEATH MUTHA FUCKA