View Single Post
Old 08-01-04, 01:11 PM   #44
HoPe
Above All Else

IP:

ight dis was a pretty good battle...but like always only one could win

SPuL, you had a very nice verse. I liked yo shit. You had some nice hittin' punches. I liked the fat cheeks line the best. SDome real hot shit man. You only had like one punch, the england obne, that rteally sucked. But overall you did a tight job in this category. Yo flow was also good. I don't think it ever went off anywhere. Tight shit, man. OVerall I give you a 9.1

Apotho, yea you also had a pretty dope verse man. I liked it. You had some nice hard hittin' punches. Like that nose one. But you also had some not to good ones too. But you did very good in this category. As for yo flow was decent. You went off in a few areas but it was pretty good still. Good job, though. Overall, I give you a 8.8

Polifick, you did aiight in the punches. YOu had some hard hittin' punches, but none hit really hard, except for yo closer. That peace line was dope as fuck tohugh. But you also had a few not as good ones. But it was pretty good what you did with this category. Yo flow was decent, but it didn't flow that well. It went off a lot. I think that was yo major flaw in this. Overall, I give yo verse a 8.6