View Single Post
Old 08-03-04, 10:39 AM   #233
sporadic
Flyweight

IP:

Hey, i have read some of your poetry..so i will give you a little breakdown on what i thought!

Amidst a dream

I thought this a very descriptive and deep piece! vocabulary was excellent at times, i was captivated by it on the first read..then i read it more throughly to get the concept of it. Many poets/rappers have touched on it, some fail, some excel..but you came decent, to me this piece was all about you struggling to avoid temptation, trying to avoid the clutches of satan, correct me if i am wrong because sometimes artists can be misunderstood in their message. Overall 17/20

Best Line: And Satan appeared and held out his black and torturous hand to a gate that was beyond a piercing light;
And with death heaped upon me I chose him to follow, as my days soon became only night. Props

Oh How!Oh How!
This actually made me feel so emotional, as i have lost my mother in the same circumstance..for some reason i had that damn britney spears song in my head..u know the one in the video where she dies in the bath..then wakes up again. Well while reading this i brought the emotion of that and the emotion of the lyrics together..and not to sound corny but it did overwhelm me,brought a tear to my eye as you said alot of things in the last half that i have wanted to say but never had considered of putting them on paper. It was an inspiration, as i am currently writing a om/poetry verse on the same topic. The first half set the scene..Second half just blew me away..19/20..Thank You

Just would like to say keep writing..coz theres a talent..made me think also..i enjoyed reading them didnt feel my time was wasted. I would like some feedback on my open mics from you..as not many people reply to mine..pm me if u would like to see..and maybe some pictures of myself since i viewed yours

pz spor

Sporadic is BETTER than BigChase

Rapbattlesuk= Sporadic 3-0 BigChase

RapWarz 1-2 Punch League= Sporadic 3-0 Big Chase

Rapverse= No show Bigchase

Now Tell me whos better?

Send a message via MSN to sporadic   Reply With Quote