View Single Post
Old 08-03-04, 12:13 PM   #12
fernoe
New to RB

IP:

^yes i PMed you at 3pm. what does that prove? you still didn't set up the battle. so where were you? and you said i was the one ducking? Please think about what you're saying.

what does 'dude you i tried battling you' mean? what's 'you i'? i don't understand that.

i PM'ed to battle you because i missed the 30 minute deadline before the battle was even set up. I told you i wasn't at the computer. And nobody agreed to a time limit. you just said 30 minutes. i never said 30 minutes was okay.

you said i had my verse ready at 3pm. Well, you replied to my callout at 2:05pm. Yup, 2:05 to 3:00 is six hours, just like what your'e also saying.

and what do you mean you don't understand why i why would i switch my name? wtf are you on about switch my name? This is the ONLY name i have on this site, ice prick.

i wasn't at the computer when you replied to bitch slapped. In says what forums/pages you are looking at in your profile. If you checked what i was looking at, you'd know i was looking at the same page for over 40 minutes (because i wasn't at the computer, or i was offline), and i didn't even look at the thread in bitch slapped during that time, so how could i know you wanted to battle me? If my verse was ready at 3pm, did i write it in 10 minutes or something?

and you STILL haven't explained why you would battle someone if it's their first battle on this site.

</table>
[/COLOR]