Thread: here i am
View Single Post
Old 08-03-04, 12:58 PM   #158
D-ICED
COLD

IP:

yo it seems like everytime a white bot post a pic the same dick riding bitches be up here talking shit and most of you live in all white neighborhhods and listen to emeinem all day but you hate white people.guess what to get a deal you gonna have to deal with white people to get a job same thing so grow the fuck up!!you'll sound so damn ignorant its funny and most of ya'll is little kids and aint beating noone up.there are white rappers that say nigga m.c search did (you youngins might not know about the Gasface!)genovese do and even bum ass stagga lee do.i heard bubba sparks say it and the white boy with 3-6 mafia stay doing it and noone do nothing.you get mad at whites for saying nigga and none doing it disrespectfully and then you use the word and call whites cracka soooooooo hypocritical!!!!anyways you fake ass wanna be George Jackson(half you dumb fucks dont even know who that is)mathafuckas need to grow up cuz if a white boy that can whip yo ass say it in front of you you gonna say well hes not saying it badly.cowards get a life.

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?