View Single Post
Old 08-03-04, 02:05 PM   #255
Dirty D
New to RB

IP:

Cuz i hate my school of bitches/They in differnt gangs and hang/and no one ends in ditches/They claim crips and bloods/and scream mighty Triad Blue/but when in comes to pushin drugs/dey aint got no clue/White kids act black/but they still act wack/thing they got more game then me/and think they bigga/I'll still slap dem crackas in da jaw/just for sayin nigga/ tell em just because they dress like Kalox/They aint big tigga/But they still run they mouth/Like i run with da south/I can still ride by in a taxi/they get scared and run in the house/they think i'll do a drive by in a cab/They mom talk to me in a room alone,screamin/They thought she got stabbed/no i just gave her da big dick she neva had/Her redneck man scared just becuz im black/and that ill run up on him/and stab him in da back/and ill take his girl/Let my niggas ride her/like a train track/But let me change da station/Hagerstown shouldnt even be part of dis nation/Seen so many hillbillies/They could have their own special occasion/We could call it Farmer boy month/for all i care/I stoped doing the daughter/cuz i found out wit her pops i shared/i was like look/im not into incest/but if u wanna date ya pops/i wish for da best/just dont say u love me/Or bye a dirty D CD/you would be givin me a hand/if u wasnt my fan/cuz u swallow nut from ya family/scream my name out and da crowds like DAMN/aint we aint even at a younblood show/if trailer park trash was a sport/ud go pro/Hagerstown would be could for somthin/like shippin out dirty hoes/But right now my shit its gettin a lil wack/So ill save up for episode do/When Dirty D attacks
Send a message via AIM to Dirty D