View Single Post
Old 08-04-04, 05:14 AM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

just lettin ya know, I aint gonna hyphen my multis, cos itll detract from the verse....

topic: PRIZE FIGHT

They say my glory has passed, I shouldn't scuffle this dude, that I got nothin' to prove
This kid been talkin his dirt, so fuck 'em, to me there's more than somethin to prove
Tired, I wake up five in the mornin, trainin first sign of the dawnin
Punchin them bags, duckin them shots, while i'm still grimy n yawnin
It's time to perform n' i can't believe the nerve of this tyke sayin I aint even worthy to fight
Got this veteran dog burnin to bite.. straight up, i'ma pull my weight up n serve 'em tonight
Meditation is key, but i can't help thinkin bout my glorious days, when I won battles wit ease
Step in the cage, all a sudden i'm buggin.. never been nervous, now i'm nervous like rattlin knees
Kid's a shadow of me, of when i was younger.. the hunger swims in his blood
Eyes colder than ice, not givin a fuck.. dude's jus waitin to smash my whole chin n' my mug
I can't lose, been champ since I could remember.. since birth on this earth, middle December
Trainer try'na settle me, tellin me to stick to the plan.. n' that the kid'll get tender
Dude's rushin straight out the bell.. got me duckin n' weavin, throw some jabs n' a kick to the thigh
Mutha fucker ain't quittin fa sighs.. oh shit, dude jus connected, disconnected n' crippled my eye
One shot blinded my left side.. one more n you might find me wit Left Eye
I think it's best I, cover my face n' defend on the ground, try to make it thru the end of the round
The bell sounds, still i'm up ended n' clowned.. face swollen, expended n' drowned
in a puddle a red.. fa sure woulda been gone if i didn't cuddle my head
Trainer said: "fuck the plan, stop bein subtle, instead, go at him n' pummel 'em dead"
Meditation easin my mind.. refined, i'm a vet seasoned, sees a reason defined: honour n pride
This bitch better fuck the drama n' hide, cuz i'm bringin it back to the days of my youth
raisin the roof.. fake n' a hook, got this kid shook... jus grazin' his tooth
Vision not even a bother no more, focused on executin my game
workin his body, bruisin' his mains, a kick to his dome.. KO'd like i jus put two in his brain
Trainers n' medics rushin the floor.. son gets carried away, crutched on a board
I stand calm n' collected.. wit a bounce in my toes, hands touchin the Lord
Eyes shut as I pray to the heaven, thanx fa the blessin, champs hands raised way in the sky
I've proven myself, now I can live knowin I'ma be champ til the day that I die

a nice topic..

drop quick fuse.. so we can get votes on this