View Single Post
Old 08-04-04, 01:13 PM   #28
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

i daughter hoz,i thought even u'd be smarter than that...u really think that horrible photoshop job is me? rofl...what do i expect from a gorilla..........

n karl merks...why the fuck are u writing me essays? why u askin me for pics on msn,like I HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO U....obviously u dont believe that pic is me cuz u think i'm too good lookin or something...either that or u want me to take more to PROVE that thats reallly me.....cuz u wanna see more pics of me.....
DONT SEE NOONE ON HERE DOUBTIN I DAUGHTER HOZ...EVEN IF SHE ONLY HAD ONE SINGLE PIC.....n karl,i really dont care about beefin with u,cuz u're nothin,noone even knows u,i've never seen u spit or ur pic.......so how am i beefin? why dont u look at the first post in this thread? i merely had a problem with the way u were runnin the tourney ,n showing favourtism....n now u're actin like a lil 12 yr old......when u're runnin somethng,u need to seperate urself....but,after all...never would u be running anything in real life...only on the net son........n hold up....what u talkin about i backed down from an audio? i did spit that audio...n ive done many audios on other boards,i posted a link to my other soundclick a long time ago....................dumbass
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN