View Single Post
Old 08-04-04, 01:32 PM   #22
DON
Middle Weight

IP:

poison im sorry but if ur gona come at someone like me who is abpove u try audio man im serious.ur not as mc ur a textc.and thanks for spendin ur rb money for the title that jus shows how much u look up to me.haha i wonder if anyone remembers mafioso wen poison begged me to let him in he said he would do anything.but enough wit defendin myself cause there sint much to defend from.ur flow was ok but hey its text ya wouldnt know.and u really didnt have any punches.and yo poison remember wen u said u were gona get u and ur gang to come to my house and kill me and i even gave u my address hahahaha.im still waitin.so listen buy urself a mic.get some practice.get signed like im about to,and get off the net and text cause this isnt rapping this is jus a sad form of it for beginners.have fun kid good luck wit findin ur dad and good luck getin street creds wen ur from arkansas.pc my little mulatto slave italian wanabe i already said im leavin once in the d2r thread.im sayin it again.enough of u textc's so good luck wit putin ur voice to a beat pc.