View Single Post
Old 08-04-04, 07:36 PM   #29
DON
Middle Weight

IP:

nah i dont do audio battles i hate battles cause that doesnt help u improve if u wana improve topical whether text or audio will help u 10 times more.try that out.but no i dont do audio battles on this site or on a alias.and that deal is in question right now cause u need a lwayer my moms needs to sign stuff and all this plus i gota find a time to get to the studio which is a hour away from my house.but yeah i keep sayin its so easy to get a deal jus make the hottest tracks u can or send them a letter they jus want me cause they think rap needs a new image for kids to have.but yeah its easy to get a deal and no i dont do audio battles just if this kid is as good as he says he is he would have done it in audio not a text diss thats jus gay.besides he didnt really have a punch he jus stated facts.im italian fat w/e else he said i forget no wordplay in there hes jus angry cause i ditched him a while back and hes all upset cause i gave him my address and he said hes gona come to my house and kill me but never did.and i said i was leavin this site i jus got back on cause virtue said u asked a question aight pc