View Single Post
Old 08-05-04, 01:10 AM   #84
Mak
New to RB

IP:

If you think that a person can't be on the internet simply because they are in a gang then you prolly don't know shit about gangs and live in a segregated suburban community. The fact is that a majority of kids in street gangs aren't the "hustlers" or "thugs" as they are pictured as by the media. If you knew that then you would have enough sense to realize that it is possible for a kid in a gang to have time to do whatever stupid shit he does with his friends and still get on the computer from time to time.
In my neighborhood they are Latin Kings...but most of them are kids doing stupid shit...and even some of the one's who most of you would classify as "true gangsters" actually have computers...although most of the ones I know use it to download music and shit. At my school and the neighborhood it's in there's GD's and Stones...and some of them amazingly have computers also.
I'm not in a gang even though I do socialize with kids who are from time to time...I got better things to worry about like school and where I'm gonna be in 5 years from now.

Quote:
Hey any of u niggas in a gang I am i just wanna know what everyone in here is reppin.....

aLmIgHTy LaTiN kInGz Up in Here and no I aint latin niggas but im down for my Crown What yall is /1\ gdk

Would your name by any chance happen to be Brandon?
Send a message via AIM to Mak   Reply With Quote