View Single Post
Old 08-07-04, 04:17 PM   #48
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
LMAO.....I just read LaitnKittens verse and it wasn't bad.....but she should really have tried using some real personals instead of making up fake ones. First of all, I never removed my pic. Second of all, I am from Philly, but I went to the army, came back to Philly, then moved outta the city. Ummm....I'd have to go back to her verse to say anything else.....nice drop though

ummm...first of all,u act like me sayin u arent really from philly was a punch...i merely mentioned it in a setup line,SINCE UR SOUNDCLICK PAGE SAID U'RE FROM HORSHAM,PA....u act like thats the reason why i'm winnin.....n u did in fact remove ur pic.....if u didnt...where is it now? again....i didnt have any punches about u removing ur pic,i said it before i even spit...............................n i remember u sayin u took it dont cuz of the shit ppl were sayin..........
n if u wanna talk about fake personals....u should look at ur verse,u had how many punches about me bein fat? have u seen me son? no...........so fake personal......the chin line,ur opener,was fake......came from karl's fake pic where he copied my face onto someone else's face..............green card line,another fake personal...i dont even speak spanish,nor have i been to the country my parents are from.....i was born here.............................................. .....so thats not a fake personal?

rest my case

just for some feedback purposes...i didnt think u came that hard.....u had a couple of decent punches...but the 2nd half of ur verse u fell off really hard...ur closer was ur worst line....but ur last 3 punches i thought were completely wack...........................n i thought of u as one of the better ppl on this board,not better than me,but better than most.....................recently u been droppin weak stuff though..........just my input.......this aint the battle thread so it aint swayin nothin
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN