Thread: Diss a rapper
View Single Post
Old 08-07-04, 11:15 PM   #57
Dirty D
New to RB

IP:

Kool G Rap?/he must be crap/cuz i never herd of him/Must not hang wit mac's/tote gats/cuz my niggas havent spoke one word of jim/Oh yeah his name is Kool G/the mans album cover that i use/to wipe pee of my toilet seat/You dont know me/like i dont know you/I bet dis nigga ugly/like a white boy at a zoo/Or maybe he is trailer trash/got no cash/so he didnt last/so he aint a thing of the past/he must spit rhymes out his ass/cuz they nuffin but shit/came out like he spit/tried wrighting it on paper/so they is nuffing but brown marks and blood on da scrip/Now Kool G here is a Tip/Get a boob job and opens ya lips/suck some dick/film a few flicks/swollows some shit/come back with ya face blue/then i'll beleive ya ryhmes are sick/If you was cool then where are you now/You must be bendin over like a bitch for lil bow wow/herd he like did u doggystyle/Wanna gain ya rep back then come see me/Its ya boy Dirty D/Hailin Straight from da Zone 3/Wit da short Gottee/Got u shook/And will make u go pee/Have it show up on ya white tee/If u still Bull shittin/I'll end ya wit dis Desert E.

Next Rapper=let me see one that hasnt been done yet......Usher
Send a message via AIM to Dirty D