View Single Post
Old 08-08-04, 07:14 PM   #13
DeaDWronG
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
for the last time assholes(troop,robkilla) i said theifs theme is wack and gettn no airplay, so it dont count, and gods son is not a factor, because it only went plat. like yall said...i kno when the shit came out...i'll take jiggas best album(according to sales) and it will be higher than any nas album

It doesnt count? Ur a fucken mess, streets disciple will be hot. And only platinum? Lets seee what u put out? Shit wont sell more then 5 copies. Plat aint bad at all, plus nas isnt known as a big seller anyway. U cant compare nas to lil wayne. Lil wayne and all that down south shit is the flavor of the month, it will go away like the great west coast empire.

Airplay dont mean shit u mainstream dickrider.

Ur just a bitter jay z fan. Hey how come jigga isnt puttin anythin out? oh its cuz him and longevity dont go together like it does wit nas. (No disrespect to Jay.)

Pete Rock: The original Pete Rock is like Soul on Ice, dynamite with the mic device.

The Notorious B.I.G.: I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

Big Daddy Kane: I do the body rude like the cops did on that Rodney dude

Guru: Right about now I use my authority, cuz I'm like the Wizard and You look lost like Dorothy.

Nas: Sentence begins indented.. with formality. My duration's infinite, moneywise or physiology