Thread: My Notebook
View Single Post
Old 08-09-04, 01:06 AM   #1
Explizit
New to RB

My Notebook

IP:

No Competition

(Chorus) When I walk through the hood there is no competition/you a soldier trying to hold your position/if you want to fuck around you going to need ammunition/you so scared we leave you on the ground pissing/you better hope you have luck when you start wishing/I'm the only one your girl is really missing/you better listen to who this is dissing/expect me to be spitting/

(Verse) You hate my lyrics but you still hear it/you can protest and get press/stop me from success/the more I you like/the more I write/the more I fight/just so you won't get brived/does it look like I give/as long as you suffer, I live/life is something to win/it is an accomplishment/my rhymes are elementary/ bring me to court to lock me up for a quarter-century/fuck you people/jealous because I got records/ kill you reckless/make messes/do it restless/you can't hold me down/I sell my rhymes underground/take money from albums bought or found/you over exaggerate when I clown/trying to get me locked down,shot down,beat you the fuck down/I'll leave now,stop breathing now,see me now/who can I be now/feed poor,need more, beat more/fucking poeple knocking at my door/death is coming for me like a man getting a whore/I hate people/need cash,rush fast,bust your ass,break you like glass/think about it,don't doubt it because you gonna have to shout it/

(Chorus) When I walk through the hood there is no competition/you a soldier trying to hold your position/if you want to fuck around you going to need ammunition/you so scared we leave you on the ground pissing/you better hope you have luck when you start wishing/I'm the only one your girl is really missing/you better listen to who this is dissing/expect me to be spitting/

(Verse) Why are you waiting/am I a police officer, license and registration/are we going to start debating/to see weather or not we really hating/for something I'm creating/that worse than Kobe raping//better shut your mouth and listen to his statement/I own you so give me my payments/fuck around you'll get you face in the pavement/exploding through the hood like dynamite/we live to fight/watch out before my gat ignites/we get high like kites/I know the law,I know my rights/I'll just say it was self defense/ I don't give a shit how this ends/I rob you defense-less/