View Single Post
Old 08-09-04, 01:25 AM   #14
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: The One

these was both hot battles...imma break it down cause it was neck n neck, and i dont kno wo to vote for

if you think you can win you r in 4 rude awakening,cuz that shit dont add up like veretariens and bacon(nice intro..nice wordplay)7
you fucking with THE ONE i'll get to bashing in ya face
then ya moms mantle piece will have ya ashes in a vase(jawdropper, i liked that)8
yall was waiting 4 a savior,well niggas im here
put a shot to ya dome and leave ya brains hangin out ya ear(nice wordplay on this one)8
you came all this far to not get in the gate
yall got me batling a candy bar who just got ate(it was choppy, but tight..payday is a candy bar...he just got ate...i like that)9
ima stop right now cuz imma put you to ruin
man we cant blame him he got a fetish 4 losing(choppy, but u made it work)7

payday:
loody mess on yo chest, shoulda took yo yea and kept stepping/
But since you didn't, 13 hollow point bitch was pumped in yo shit(wack intro, wack line)5
Now who got the flame, that comes a dime a dozen/
I cock this 44 back, blow out yo shit, couldn't catch yo cousin(choppy line, but u made it work)7
Ain't you so cute, standin in the presence and essence of killas/
A local bred tryin to fuck with thoroughbred niggas(that was nice...album lines...coo)9
No disrespect, betta grab yo tech before you swing my way/
I put the comma in drama, pack heat like sunny days(heard that alot, but u worded it perfect)9
My finger's on the trigga, and that makes me fatal/
Paydays a pimp, get off my dick, bitch, I got the hand that rocks the cradle(wack ending)4

because yo intro and endin was wack, you lost..but it was a nice flow...
good flow people

dropped vote=returned HONEST votes...dont forget to vote on some of the battles below
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy