View Single Post
Old 08-09-04, 07:53 PM   #92
punisher...r.i.p
New to RB

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben20000
i like me hey chek this out im only 8 am i good????

Irvin your size 64 you can't off the floor it's the bacon that you adour, you chinese whore
Irvin your a loner with a 2 Mm boner,Irvin mary had a little lamb but you fucked it like a paid program with your gay friend sam, like 256 meg ram, Irvin your fun to insult wanabe adult, man dont consult.
Irvin your ass crack is zigzag ya fag, you have to wipe it with a dishrag, hey nice teletubby schoolbag.
Irvin your so queer you humped a deer, drank beer and jerkoff to B.C's premier,Irvin your so fat your ass has a doormat. Irvin did you even pass 4th grade, naw your still at the arcade, crap you missed your appointment to be spade.Wut ever you do, you sweat, heres your favorite simmons casette.
Irvin you aint no good at sports, your afraid of airports and you ate 4000 passports. Irvin the trumpet is so gay, your ass has it's owne screen play. I dont listen to reggae , homeless bum on broadway.
Gay irvin you listen to Aqua, thats as gay as anyone could get and now your wet. You pissed your pants, up your ass, colony of ants.Irvin bitch you killed your dog, farted some fog and humped a groundhog. Irvin your face is like whoa your dick has a afro, go home to your 20 room chateau.Irvin you ain't sraight go play with your playmate, gay classmate, fuckin cheapskate.
Dont ask me if i could spare some change, your language is strange, im washing my hands at the cause of your derange.Irvin, dumbshit you watch Dr.phil man that old mans going downhill to churchill, talk about freewill ya queer, Peace out.....

this has to be the best lyrics iv ever heard,,,but to get true value from it rap it to urself with the instrumentals to ''changes''
trust me people do it i think it would sell records by the million