while u sleep how about u count some sheep u fuckn freak/
my rhymes are so fuckn deep so please keep up with me/
->>dude....first line was terrible second line wasnt much better

6lines to me is is kinda of weak so i guess your ass is cheap/
i'm done so ii'm fin to take a leak/
->>no...

peace to u cause this shit was kinda easy//
->>is this part of your verse?

->>No hate to you man but this is one of the weakest battle verses ive ever seen. Im tired and grouchy so I would usually try to be nicer about it but still that was terrible. You gotta elevate like a mile before you get in battles like this. Im not trying to be a dick but seriously. Read the tutorials and just get in some battles with people more on your level. We all start somewhere and this was just not a good battle for you to be in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8
if you think your winning this your a "miss-taken" like i jus abducted the bitch in you,
nobody likes ya or "peeps" your shit,damn even the mods are starting ta ignore you,
->>good first line...second line was decent but it didnt rhyme except you/you

Battlin me? ya brains doin a“tight rope act”ya minds lossed a sense of balance,
Actin hard but U only”hold ya own”when ya mommy’s handin ya your allowance,
->>worded kinda choppy in the second line but hilarious

Stitch this bitch’s“threads”with FUBU cause this kids getting F.ucked U.p B.uy U.s,
kid wantsta be a gansta but he still ask his parents ta stop n shops at toys-r-us,
->>pretty good first line. weak punch in the second line.

I kno im feared,ya best wipe your eyes of those tears b4 ya mascara gets a smeare,
Really This aint a “greenhouse” so this “herbs dome” aint “enlightened ”round’ere,
->>haha...it was funny but kind of a stretch

Shit kid I could still win if I was “dyslexic” written in a mirrored image bout physics,
Your punches always go unnoticed n disregarded like mothers day in abortion clinics
->>physics?...awesome second line

with ya pathetically funny battle stats,ya might be able ta lead a crap noobie six pack,
go ahead "rush" try ta say im wack,but when i left you begged my ass ta come back,
->>weak rhyming because the emphasis in six pack is in the vowel sound in six as opposed to the word pack. hah now that my analysis is finished it was a decent closer

->>DV8 you took this easily...not your greatest verse ever but it easily took rush's. You had a touch of wording issues and some bad rhyming. Your punches were on point for the most part though and you had the battle easily...who called whom out in this one?

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema