View Single Post
Old 08-10-04, 06:02 PM   #92
..Blah..
New to RB

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime D
this is so funny...you're all spreading rumors that lost all grounds many motnhs ago...rb is a very good, very active site with many highly talented members...i dare you to gather your best lyricists poets audioheads....and try us...i dare you...i'd give me a chance to laugh my ass off while you guys get owned...and you're sitting there calling peopel that have been on the site for 8 months vets?.....haha....your whole site is one giant newb....and carsonjetx2 is one itchy ass pube....faggot....

You Know Its funny. Neither site Can keep each others name out of their mouth. We talk about ya'll. Ya'll talk about us. It doesnt seem to get through Your heads that our talent level is way above yours. I mean who do u respect and revere? Every vet you have from this site is from the original RB.
All our banned members switch sides and come over here and start shit.
Carsonjetx2?...That kids a fag. Straight up no bullshit..If u dont vote for him the asshole bitches about votes. Reason he left RB. The reason most you come here is because you would get sonned on RB. Even our herbs would son you.Why is there so much hate? Is it because we are obviously superior to you in every way?One word. and i could get my own crew to come and merk any of you..Revered and respected heads. and my crew is mediocre. No doubt. Most of you dont even know the damn history of the beef or why we spilt up. Yet you continously talk shit. RB isnt dead and falling apart. And RV is inhabited by newbs. The Admins really should work it all out. So we can put you all in ur place. But it wont happen. Send your best to our site son.
Just do it. Be like Nike. And i Bet You wont win one battle. In anything. Enough is Enough. Most of your members are banned heads from our site. And those who arent suck any way. If theres any dispute about this. Get at me on the Original RB and ill show u a thing or two.