View Single Post
Old 08-10-04, 06:14 PM   #97
..Blah..
New to RB

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked
?
You are too quick to jump to conclusions thinking carsonjet is a god here? your wrong no 1 is.

I've battled in the LLL tourney.
& alot of members from here are in the LLL jr and about 2 in LLL.

but you dont know that and are quick to say that RV are all wack go crawl into the whole you came from.

I dont want to hear any of your bullshit , k ?

I would expose aliases but i dont have the permit to . . i really dont want you to come here. act like you never have a million threads about RV.. this is just one and you brang your whole site here like it's a big invasion

FUCK OFF!

and return to your beloved site RB.

Who Said i was acting like anything?I never said we didnt. In fact i stated we did. We do make posts about you. allt he time. Both should stop. But point being if ur gay ass people can come to our site and post in our thread. at least im gonna come with some damn truth and put it on urs. Bottom Line. So Fuck You. We should leave each other alone in all actuality. But we dont. Im allowed to do the same things ur people do. And who said i was bring the whole site? Brang isnt even a word if u want to get correct about shit. I didnt bring anyone. I never invited anyone. I dont plan too. Im here on a sole mission and thats it. I dont give a fuck about u or ur Site really. But i will defend my home site from allegations. just like ur defending urs.