View Single Post
Old 08-10-04, 09:13 PM   #8
2~pacalypse
Light Weight

IP:

Fuck that secound shit:

Shove Ya || Mind Thru Ya Spine || So You can " Back Track ya Thoughts "...Leave This Bitch..Skinner than ||" Jews In the Holocaust "||

.....||" Thrash Ya Spleen...N-2(into) Ya Kid-Knees(kidneys) "|| Till Ya ' Bladder Leaks From En'V'(Envey)...No Way Your ILLER than ME....!!...and Im Quick to Bring Ya ||" Verses To a Pause "|| like ' Shy(chi) Kids In the Mess Hall '......
Stop and pause...Death Is Comming Soon.....

||" Snatch ya Dreams..."||To really ' End This Nightmare ' Leave ya Vision Impared Win(when) The Punch Hits...N'Rarely Miss...U Stop'n(stop in) This?Nah!.Cus E Could ||" Ghost Write Ya Verse "|| and You Still Couldn't ' Beat My Diss '

E'have Ya ' TRI-ING(trying) To Understand ' Y(why) ya Lost...Like I Cut Ya Inaitls and ||" Handed Ya Mind a Struggling Thought(NM...aka nevamind) "||..E*Got N ' Cut....Rolled and Bought '..As if He was Nick-A-Teen(Nicatine..Cigerattes)..U In I*A?O" So You Thought.......

(Bitch thought i wasn't gonna show..huh...)
I'll Stop After These 2..Fuq The Win..Just Feel Like Dropping a Quick Verse..lol

Afta(after) This Loss..You'll Be ' Steel(still) On Ya Rain(Reign) '...E'll have You ||" Needing Row-Gain(Rogaine) "||..Afta the Punchess Leave U(You) ' Bold On ya Brain '...Like Key-Mo(Cancer) Treatment....E'll Leave You ||" Sick and Punking "||....Just So you No(Know) ' You'll Neva Catch Fame in this Game....'

Crip 4 Life NiGgA
Quote:
I take off my brim,
Moment of silence of my homeboy Souljah Slim

Quote:
Country boy there’s sumfin foreign,
Bout a hundred thousand
More than what your in