View Single Post
Old 08-10-04, 09:55 PM   #4
2~pacalypse
Light Weight

IP:

You bout ta get the smack~down, you are the weakest mc goodbye

D-Blue Is 'Like Artists With No Paint' Way He's 'Drawin-Blanks'//*
DisEmBody-This-Fake As I Leave His 'Face Unrecognizable' Like He Wuz 'Robbing-Banks'//

Disintergrate-Your-Mouth And 'Sketch Wakk In Your Notepads' The Way I 'In-Grave-Your-Style'//(Engrave)
Its Like Bludz Huntin Gays-Gone-Wild How '40 PS2 Memory Cards' Couldnt 'Save-You-Now'//

Bruising-Fists Mixed With Ruthless-Spits Leave You 'Seeing Stars' Like A True 'Illusionist'//**
No Doubt Your Loosing-This Cuz Like 'Lazy Plumbers' -This Kid Isnt 'Moving-Shit'//

Admit-It-Your-Wack And Your Spits-Are-Jacked -'Lyrics That Cum Hard On Him' To 'Rip-This-Fag'//***
Your Unlimitedly-Bad Cuz You Thought You Were A Thug Cuz You Didn't Listen-In-Class//

You Spittin-The-Past Cuz He 'Recyles' So Much He Got 'DJ's In His Garbage' 'Mixing-His-Trash'//****
Your Whole 'FLow Is Choppy' -'The Placement Is Off' Like Little Kids Takin A Piss-In-The-Grass//

My Verse 'Hits-Hard Like Trucks' -Leaving You 'Screwed' As If Your Job Was To 'Fix-Cars'//
Twisted Thoughts -Call Me Tha 'Satan Of Lyrics' Way Im Killin You With My 'Sixth-Bar'//(666)

NiTe's Eruptin-Tha-Beef While You Hiding Your 'Dildo' Tha Only Time Your 'Tucking-Ya-Heat'//
Im Bustin-Yah-Teeth 'D-Blue Gunn Break' Cuz I Aint Talking Flow When I Say Your 'Structure-Is-Weak'!!//

Strike Fear-In-Lames We 'Igniting Tha Root Of Evil' Like Settin Osamas 'Beard-In-Flames'//
Tear-Ya-Brains Just To Realize That You And Malicous 'Ride Each Other' Seeing All Your 'DnA Appears-Tha-Same'//****

Im About Tah Blaze-Ya-Faction But This Bitch Is More Worried If His Fucking 'Grades-Is-Passin'//
Rape-This-Bastard Cuz Even If You Wuz 'Attached To 50 Magnets' You Wouldnt Be Tha 'Main-Attraction'!//

Fuck Net Nukka Im Too Ghetto-In-Life Talkin Online Shit See If You Really Pull That Berretta-To-Mine//
My Letters-Divine So Im On Top While Your Styles Like 'D-Hall Slips' -You'll 'Never-Be-Signed'!!//

Burn-Ya-Verses Put Enouf In Cardiac 'Arrest' For 'Riding' Dick Without a 'Learners-Permit'//
Your Words-Is-Worthless Cuz Battling Me Was A Bad Move When I 'Cut You Wrong' Like 'Nervous-Nurses'//