View Single Post
Old 08-11-04, 10:45 AM   #9
r.i.p
Banned: Biting

IP:

why you on my dick so hard , this guy keep pm me talking about im a bitter from a nother or its pre written he suck yall wont a verse to show yall he not fuckin with me here

my inventions of tention and powerful progression,
it's time, for sick rhymes, lunatic lines,
hit your mind like in someones strict-nine,//
for all the shells, clips and glocks,
you step to me with a weapon,
you'll be reppin' your click in a box//

i toss punches like Muhammad Ali and ya jaw get locked like parkinsons disease //
You made a thread lookin for a battle but i bet you aint expect me to answer it //
im sick and cancerous and my flows put u in more 'distress' than a fairytale damsel is //
Get lit like a candlewick, you fucked with the wrong vet get chopped in seconds //
Rock dis wreckless in this battle im similar to a vampire how i stop reflextion //
Your wacker than wack i dont see why you bother to rap you need to quit yappin ya trap //
Call it a sack cuz my flows tackle you back, & u cant win dawg.. its practice you lack//
Hackin ya mac destroying with silence, im so sick text dat im writin gives ya pc a virus //
Entering this battle u wasnt believed to win, cuz i crack up the competition like comedians //
if you seen this kid win it's obvious the 'shit-was-luck' so MET-A-4'll have you like kid's without NICKLELODEON...'MISSING-GUTS//
KID UR A NEWB IAM SORRY U HAVE TO DIE EARLY CUZ I RIPPED YO STOMACH OPEN AND PULL DA GUTS OUT LOOKIN LIKE DQ ICE CREAM SWIRLYIES// (12) LINES NOW BITCH