View Single Post
Old 08-11-04, 09:58 PM   #7
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

caliph:

I Was Really Surprised By Your Verse...You Have Tons Of Potential To Become A Dope Topical Writer...I Think You Wrote This Verse Very Well...And You Used The Picture As Well As Your Emotions To Make This Verse A Good Piece...The Only Thing That Stops Your Verses From Being Great Topical Pieces Is Your Structure...Lack Of Imagery...And Explanations Of Your Surroundings Or In Other Words Your Details Are Descriptive But They Could Be Much Better

Overall : 7/10

Big Chase:

I Liked What You Did With Your Concept...You Created A Story In Which You Were Fighting Yourself...Which Direction To Go...So The Emotion And Depth Was Put To Use Very Well...You Grasped A Hold On This Picture And Wrote How You Felt If You Were In This Setting...Your Structure Was Good And The Imagery Was The Most Surprising Aspect In Your Verse...You Possessed A Lot Of Imagery That Depicted Emotions And Thoughts...Very Well Written Piece

Overall : 8/10

Vote/ Big Chase

I Really Think Caliph Would Have Won If He Used More Imagery And Made Sure His Lines Matched Up More Evenly Both Verses Were Well Written But The Things That Caliph Lacked Where The Things That Big Chase Excelled In Thats Why He Gets My Vote

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.