View Single Post
Old 08-11-04, 10:06 PM   #21
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Willy Wonka (atticus):

I Was Really Feeling Your Verse For These Reasons...It Was Probably The Most Creative Pieve I Have Seen On RV...If You Really Thought About It He Did Write About The PIcture....He Wrote About What Happened To Him... And What This Picture Made Him Feel...And It Made Me Feel The Same Its A Desolate Setting....The Structure Was Really Choppy Though...Definately Work On That...Decent Wordplay...Another Good Aspect Of Your Piece Was The Vocab And How You Described Everything Including Every Little Detail...And That Gave Your Piece A Sense Of Depth...Imagery Was Pretty Good And Everything Came Together Well

Overall : 7.5/10

Prodigy (magic):

Your Imagery Was Amazing You Also Well Very Detailed...How The Sky Was...How The Waves Hitting The Shore...Very Good Imagery....Your Structure Was Also Choppy.. Try To Even Up Your Lines A Little Better...You Have Alot Of Potential In Topical Writing I Just Dont Feel You Used Every Aspect You Could To Make Your Piece Better....First Of All You Should Have Wrote More....You Definately Could Have Won.. 2nd You Should Have Used Better Vocab And More Emotion...But Besides That Your Verse Was Pretty Good

Overall : 7/10

Vote: Willy Wonka

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.