View Single Post
Old 08-12-04, 08:31 PM   #23
SONIC

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *The~Star*
Damn everybody be hating on him

True, but let me explain why they do so.. The Black Plague iv'e beatin twice already, and he complained about every vote.. Triple N was like the worst competition that iv'e ever had and i embarrassed him.. E-dubz has a shitty record, what else can I say, L.I gave a mad D/R vote for his whack ass verse, his lyrics are creative, yet corney ass hell, the only reason you would win is because you have an internet style that suits nerds, i'm the nicest on here..

this site is full of white teens who don't understand me, plus me boasting doesn't make it any better on me..

but I swear before the lord that I think that i'm way nicer than you ugly ass internet nerds, I have but a few flaws, and the best Punchlines on here, with half of the site to vouch for that shit, so when I get the big 40 wins, I retire, i've merked MC's from A-Z, and for 30 of my wins I got no return votes because I never voted on battles.. I just started for credits.. But have fun with your thread, get a life some day and ya'll might be as ill as I am, fuckin hip hop pretenders..