View Single Post
Old 08-13-04, 06:01 AM   #7
QBsmasher
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: lyricalflowz23

I was readin over the battle and I just noticed straight from the beginning that marv was feeding and went over the line limit. Didnt he agree to the rules of the battle that he made up there...weird.

Anyways,

Lyricalflowz23...You was damn tight with them personals...there was a bunch of them. I specifically liked the one about him pre-writing. Even though your name is lyricalflow your flow seems to be off to me...If you can do that shit on a mic good then word to ya but I wasnt feelin it much. I thought the verse also was pretty creative. The elevator line came off pretty wack though. You could use some more multies I think also. Nice metaphors and similies though to spice up your verse. Good drop.

MarvolousJ1009....The gay lines you gotta take out, all they do is hurt your verse. You had some nice punches in there also I liked the one about the sink, wether or not people get it. It also hurt you saying that you run to strobe when something happens though. I didnt think you came as hard or as creative as lyrical, he was tearin you up with the personals. I seen the one you had with him and winc, just wasnt hard enough. Flow was better than his though and that always helps it sound better and makes it easier to read. I just didnt think you were on top of how hard he came. Good drop by both of you though. ONE