View Single Post
Old 08-13-04, 02:24 PM   #8
Tha~Pro.DiGy
Banned: biting

IP:

.::warming up::.
I 'knock ya haters' Im gonna win this battle! and my punches are here to 'shock debaters'.|I'll 'stop tha fakers'..`swingin near ya neck`...hell.. my punches 'Aim for tha collar(caller) bone' like 'Phone sex operators!'.||1 *
I wanna see this 'bitch son this' I beat heavyweights and i eat ices' thick head for 'big lunches'.|i watched his 'chick do crunches' and `facin me in a match` is just 'delayin ya downfall' like 'Looney Toon cliff plunges!'.||2
I 'rape hoes' so watch as pro puts his foot down to stomp ya prints as i 'trace toes'.|Head to head I 'face foes' but `nobody cares about this guy` face it...you're tha 'lowest of importance' like 'Mexican pesos!'.||3
unlucky bastard...i'll 'wreck a jinx' and Ice couldnt get up into I...if you was 'checkin blinks'.|u flow garbage...you 'let em stink' and you was `only ill when poisoned` but back then you wasnt even 'close to Low Ryder Inc'.||4 **
.::finisher::.
Leave ya 'uncle scarred' maybe able to fool some wit weak skills but you cant 'hustle hard'.|leave ya 'rubble barred'.A `newbie disguised as a pro` but he's just a 'herb-in-vette(urban vette)' like 'Ghetto muscle cars!'.||5

.::explination::.
*[caller bone...phone sex...get it?]
**[even when he was ill he couldnt touch the worst crew on the site...low ryder]
Send a message via AIM to Tha~Pro.DiGy