View Single Post
Old 08-16-04, 12:44 PM   #4
M.C DUCK
New to RB

IP:

ok this guy aint no mc he doz not get notin tosay a bout me we can stand up to this person and all his frinds cuz thay are weak and the lost link cuz that cant tell what he his cuz he is si ugly and i am so hot ever girl whats me but i ask one out for u but she said no and than she died lol cuz she look at u you suck so bad the girls say yuck when thay she you you cant flow like i can dude that is why i called u out and than u said u cant drop 6 lines in 45 mins you suck but next time you can set it up wimp and i am a pimp that is what your girl said she called you a wimp and me a pimp cuz i got so muck bling bling on it makes me work with a limp and it akes me look like a pimp byt weat you i to look like a pimp l dont cuz i am a pimp i cant mall no more park get out in get all the girs dogg dont be mad at me that is all i no lol lol lol you cant get one girl even if she was the most uglys girl their was punk you r puk red bull is a punk an all his frind and your frind are punk cuz you smell like a sunk i am white punk with so much spunk lol can you bet that? punk and red bull if u see this u r next!!!!!!
Send a message via ICQ to M.C DUCK Send a message via MSN to M.C DUCK Send a message via Yahoo to M.C DUCK