View Single Post
Old 08-16-04, 10:52 PM   #8
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

Voted For: Calamity

Alright-- I've listened once on Lo-Fi, Twice on MP3 -- Wanna hear it here it goes.....

SpuL - One of the better audios I've heard from you... My only advice is try and focus a little more on your diction... I refuse to read lyrics when listening to an audio, so If I can't hear it doesn't come across. I feel your style of deliver because its a good mix of simplicity and verbal dexterity that I think if you could spit just a little bit clearer you'd be dangerous.

Calamity - You improve with every audio I hear from you. Your opening couple of bars it what I think really took it for you... I really like the flipp with "cough, hawk back" - Your delivery was nice and you rode the beat well... I think there are a couple points where you both fell off beat slightly, so I'd say flow wise is about even. You had an edge on emotion also, I felt like you were more into your verse when spitting and some of your lines stood out which is real important to me in an audio battle. The older you get the more dangerous your gonna become because you still have that young voice which I think is your biggest thing to over-come for now.... Dope Battle from both, you both impressed me again, but I gotta vote Calamity... 1