View Single Post
Old 08-17-04, 09:24 AM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Ok U.K heads aint hott??? Na disagree wit that we got sum ill guys rappin in UK sum of the best guys up in here are U.K originated basically it's 2 different cultures Hip hop in America managed to get as successful as it did purely because of the commercial side of it...N.W.A got the shit moving and since then hip hop in U.S.A has been nothing more than a money makin scheme...Look at Eminem & D12 or 50 Cent Lloyd Banks G-Unit most groups or rappers that went Commercial look how their styles and words changed...it's all mostly pop now U.S.A is still lucky to have the underground...But the U.K hasn't had a rapper/group to bring it up yet but it will...

Basically if anything U.K rap is realer than America rap coz most of ur shit is designed for teenagers nowadays but U.K stuff...if u people have ACTUALLY heard it...will notice it's still strongly focused on the struggle...fuck Canadian rappers though they DO suck lol...

Hip hop U.S.A is prolly the best i aint disputing that coz of the success it's had...but jus coz U.K hip hop aint made it big in the U.K yet don't mean to say it's wack...jus not enough heard it yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote