Thread: Im Out....
View Single Post
Old 08-18-04, 02:14 AM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Im Out....

IP:

Just Like To Say Good Luck To Everyone In Tourneys And Leagues...This Site Was Dope For The Most Part But Im Too Busy To Be Active So Im Leaving...

E Looch...My #1 Bitch...Remember Furious Flows LMAO...That Was The Shit
L.I...I Think We Both Know I Would Be Topical Tourney Champ If I Hadnt Let Restricted Back In The Finals I Was Up 2-0 But Hey I Couldnt Ask For A Better Opponent
Decree Wun/Killah Bwoy/State Capitol....We Dam Near Been In Ever Crew Together...I Got Tons Of Respect For You
Re$tricted...We Had Some Beef Before...But You Cool People...Ill Be Back For A Rematch In A Topical Someday...But This Time I'll Win
Big Chase...My #1 Groupie LoL...You Came Along Way From The Wack Verses You Used To Have...Use The Potential You Have And You'll Go Places
Virtue...Thats My Godson LoL...Gotta Take Someone Under My Wing...And You Elevated So Fast And Had Some Sick Verses...You Probably Have More Potential Than 90% Of This Board...Always On Point And Creative Much Respect
Will A Peer...My #1 Hoe...Keep The Pimpin Alive LoL
For$aken...Yall Better Watch Out For This Guy Hes Getting Sick In Topicals

For Everyone Else I Was Cool Wit Much Respect For Everyone Else That Had A Problem With Me Or Didnt Like Me...

Just Picture Me Fucking Your Mum...

^^ Doesnt That Sound Familiar HaHa

~1~

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote