View Single Post
Old 08-18-04, 03:42 PM   #130
Dirty D
New to RB

IP:

My last 24 hours,No body can stop me,be beatin down bitches,Like my nigga bobby,alway keep my gat wit me,so nobody will rob me,cant say goodbye to my fam,becuz im dead to em,they wont forgive me,for da shit i did to them,while livin 15 years, seems like it been long,look at it from da end,seem like i lived it all wrong,should of when to sleep,instead i was tokin on bongs,pussy beatin from behind,wit da moved over thong,workin in the motion,with the movement of a song,but hold up man,i cant do dis for too long,i got 24 hours left,shouldnt be waistin it on my john,so ill do some good deeds,give hispanic a rest and mow a lawn,give back to my moms,everything a pawned,her jewlry her ring,da e-bay bling bling,treat da girls with respect,make em feel like a queen thing,I toss my guns in the water,take a beat down from a dad,cuz i shot there daughter,i didnt mean it though,she survived it an all,no 7 year old should be shot,cuz a nigga drunk from alcohol,after i get beat down,take a stroll threw da town,try to make peice between Blood and crips,so they be no gun sounds,and innocence wont get hit,and dem boys wont be in deep shit,then ill go to churhc,repent for my sins, cuz i know its da end,i know ill miss da earth,and ill miss my childs birth,cant even give a call,or walk with em threw da mall,or give them there first phone,but i just need to realize,gods just bringin me back home
Send a message via AIM to Dirty D