Thread: Anything Else
View Single Post
Old 08-19-04, 12:42 AM   #113
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
ok we gat a crew battle PSA which is my crew vs Lethal Instinks whick has Spektikul repping them red bull is the leader of lethal instinks and hes posting in our battle trying to sway votes and he did ti get one dq spektikul crew

first of all ^^^ Reb bull did not do any swaying...me and him are the Leader and co-leaders of Lethal Instinkz. Whenever someone in our crew has a battle...we drop our hounest opinions on what we thought of their battles. This is because we want some members of our crew to elevate, and telling them the truth is the only way to do this over a web-site...therefore, there was no swaying in our battle Empire and it should in no way be DQ'ed.

Seconly...In this same battle with P.S.A, I feel that post number 17 was definatly unexplained and would like for you to remove it...Also post 18 was pretty iffy...I feel it was unexplained but you mods will make the decisions aound here so plz check them out, Im not saying this because they were votes for my opponent...they really are unexplained tho...thanks for your time guys...Late...

Unexplained vote removed