View Single Post
Old 08-20-04, 12:11 AM   #4
INFALLIBLE
Light Weight

IP:

drunken style nigga... gimme ur rolls, gimme ur gol, gimme all the money u hold
don't like 2 think so I drink heavy, dump slugs out the Chevy livin armed and deadly
I'm takin chunks from punks who want funk, treat em' like 15's..what?..put em' in da trunk, I split spleens, making sure all my shits clean
a nigga swing like a wolverine & scheme in the scene wit a mean gangsta lean
out the window hit your block corner, everybody better duck!, burnin tires like the Daytona Tucku Up it ain't nuttin, pushin buttons, blowin smoke @ them bustaz.....

see I was justa...baby when I first got "Sick", got the braids,the blades,& alcohol, I'm bout 2 hit they wall with this syphalis "dick", just gimme kicks... & trix get chopped up like cold cuts, heat em' up blocks get rocked up like that coke stuff
I ain't no jokester,prankster, real gangster, Shit! I'm that nigga! & if u around its like "The Season of the Sick", I admit that it was my tightest shit...BESIDES THIS!!!
don't get me wrong if this song is a hit...Guess who did this!
My nigga MAYHEM y them suckaz ain't pay em' right, y ain't we stayin tight, peelin open ziplock bags errynight, And my momma never fed me right!WE WAS BROKE
and I'm off that Olde E u kno me I AIN'T NO MUTHA FUCKIN JOKE!when it come 2 rippin shit...ziplock bodybag toetag I leave your T-shirt bleddy(bloody)N E where N E time u ready
drunken style nigga!
Send a message via AIM to INFALLIBLE