View Single Post
Old 08-20-04, 05:56 AM   #43
Juvenile_UK
New to RB

Uk

IP:

hey this is my first post on this site and i can see there are some really dumb mutha fukkers here. IM from the UK, Newcastle infact, probably on of the most youth troubled areas in the country for teenage pregnancys and teenage drug abuse and all that shit. im only fourteen but i can see some people in here are just being ignorant, both the UK and the USA hav struggles and shit like that. but anyways my view is, if any of y'all were real gangstas or thugs WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SITTING AT A PC CHATTIN ON A FORUM FOR THEN. and anyways, i dont like dizzie, i like real tight rappers like "JEHST" and "FOREIGN BEGGARS" and "IRON BRIDGE" they are fukin wkd, and i just wanna say that most american mainstream is crap compared to the british lyrical content of jehst and foreign beggars, (except canibus, he is just untouchable as a lyricist) a mean come on, 50 CENT is fukn shite!! and eminem is full of himself and has turned pop. you fukn ignorant americans just cant see this coz ur too busy biggin urself up and thinkin ur great WELL SHOVE YOU AMERICAN RAP UP YOUR CUNT coz i cant be arsed with arguin, im just here to battle and get feedback on my lyrics before i record

~Juvenile
Send a message via MSN to Juvenile_UK   Reply With Quote