View Single Post
Old 08-20-04, 06:36 AM   #45
UnNamed
New to RB

IP:

OK I'm from the UK i'm from Newcastle which is near Scotland for you uneducated people. Which is all you are uneducated. You are what makes America look thick as shit because your ignorant and you don't take the time to look at the culture of other places. You talked about culture so I'm going to, i know someone he is a long time friend and he is currently going through rehab (for heroin, tac, coke, cowies and and speed to name a few at) and he is only 15 and when he turns 16 he will go to be moved to a prison for 3 years for attempted murder and GBH. That is one of the many cases that I've known of and I'm only 14. So please now tell me that people here don't have it hard. You say that we aren't gangsters and I'll grant you that one and I hate the commercial British rappers who claim they are and rap about it. But I don't like the commercial stuff if you listen to true british hip-hop you'll see that that shit is brilliant. We outpass american rappers with lyrical creativity and wordplay. I'm not saying that British hip-hop is better I'm just saying its different. But please get educated next time you open your mouth you stupid ignorant bastards. And for everyone who stood up and said that British Hip-Hop is hot I thank you for not being short sighted and for having ears.

Now for everyone else